Landlords Gas Safety Certificates
Need a Gas Check in London?
We offer a range of different gas services from lanlord certificates, gas leaks to boiler installations.
Our Gas Services are as follows:
- Gas Safety Certificates
- Gas Checks
- Landlord Gas Certificates
- Cp12 Certificates
- Boiler Servicing
- Gas Safety and Installation for Private Landlords, Estate Agents, Local Council and also housing associations
From 1996 It has been a legal requirement for landlords to hold a CP12 Certificate for homes supplied with gas. The annual gas safety inspection ensures the gas appliances and flues in the landlords rental property are operating safely and up to current standard.
Our 8 Point Gas Safety Inspection (CP12):
- Check appliances and all pipe work for gas tightness.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufactures data plate
- Check for satisfactory ventilation
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate)
- Produce written report (CP12) for Landlord and Tenant